Quanli Spare Part Center, Lanxiang Road, Tianqiao Zone, Jinan, ChinaContact:Wiston WangTel:86-531-82726663Mob:86-15098926275Fax:86-531-85709028E-mail:email@example.com
Manual gearbox is mainly composed of gears and shafts, through different gear combinations to produce variable speed moments; and automatic gearbox AT is composed of hydraulic torque converter, planetary gear and hydraulic control system, through the hydraulic transmission and gear combination To achieve variable speed torque.
The hydraulic torque converter is the most characteristic part of AT, which consists of pump wheel, turbine and guide wheel and other components, direct input engine power transmission torque and clutch. Pumps and turbines are a pair of work sets, and they are like two fans that are placed relative to each other. A wind blown by an active fan will drive the blades of another passive fan to rotate, and the flow of air - the wind becomes a kinetic energy The
If the liquid instead of air as a kinetic energy transfer medium, the pump wheel will be driven by the liquid turbine rotation, and then between the pump wheel and turbine wheel to improve the transmission efficiency of the liquid. As the torque converter automatic variable torque range is not large enough and low efficiency.
Previous: The Characteristics Of The Intake Valve
- Toyota Increased The Proposed Acqui...
- Locomotive Software Issues Rose Par...
- Canada Specialists: Autopilot Will ...
- United Kingdom The Tyre Market, Or ...
- Brazil Intends To Recognize China's...
- Automobile Engine Editor
- Automotive Engine Repair And Mainte...
- Engine Technology
- Automotive Engine Overheating
- Sinotruk, First Time In 2016 Will S...
- The Characteristics Of The Intake V...
- ZHANBANG COMPANY NEW ADVERTISING PAGE
- Air Filters Applications
- CAMC TRUCK INTRODUCE NEW MODEL H7
- ZHANBANG OFFICE
- HOYUN SPARE PARTS TO THALIAND
- The Principle Of Air Filter Selection
- The Function Of The Cylinder Liner